Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm definitely glad it's not Tuesday
or Wednesday.
I'm oh so very glad it's not Thursday.
But it could be Friday...
All the same...I'm glad it's Monday.




p.s. have I told you yet that I have the best english teacher ever? Craziest, hardest, smartest one ever, but also the nicest most considerate one. [Example: I am doing this alternative research paper, different than the rest of the class did. Mine involves reading an almost 300 page novel. My rough draft was due today and it was more than rough (mostly probably because I had a second research paper due last week and didn't get to this until now). My second draft is due Wednesday and I asked, though I knew he had to grade this one, if he could send back comments on my second one. He said he'd just wait to send comments and grade until he got my second one.] And I am thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment